Utilities Awards Program
Texas Tech Section of Utilities recognizes its greatest asset is its employees. The goal of the Utilities Awards Program is to show appreciation for an employee's high level of service, contributions, and achievements in completing the mission of the Utilities Department. This can be achieved through several types of nominations by fellow employees or management staff are listed below. If you have a co-worker or employee who you feel is deserving, let's get them recognized!
- Employee of the Quarter
- Awarded to individuals who have contributed the most significantly to the department over the quarter.
- Customer Relations
- Awarded for an action that improves relations with a customer or improves customer satisfaction.
- Fix the Process Award
- Awarded for suggesting or implementing a change to a process within the Utilities Dept. that results in improved performance, significant cost savings, reduced administrative burden, more timely accomplishment of assigned tasks and/or other operational improvements.
- Special Act Award
- Awarded for a single outstanding act reflecting superior dedication and/or achievement.
- Employee Process Improvement Team (EPIT)
- Awarded for superior performance while serving as a team member and recognized by other members of that specific team.
- Awarded without delay following a specific outstanding act to provide immediate recognition for outstanding performance.