Resources for faculty, staff and students.
- Texas Tech Chemical Hygiene Plan
- TTU Environmental Health & Safety Website
- Identifying and Evaluating Hazards in Research Laboratories
From the American Chemical Society's Committee on Chemical Safety
- The Safety Zone
A blog from the American Chemical Society, featuring chemical safety resources and lessons learned information
- UCLA SOP Template Library
Extensive resources from the Research Safety Division of the Department of Environment, Health & Safety at UCLA
- Dow Lab Safety Academy A digital library of materials to support a safety mindset and strong safety practices, developed by the Dow Chemical Company. To utilize the Dow Safety Training videos, the user must peruse a brief disclaimer page that discloses that Dow collects the name, email address and Institution name of all users.
- Joint Safety Team (JST)
a graduate student and post-doc organization focused on improving safety culture in chemical laboratories at the University of Minnesota. Extensive resources include videos, SOPs, and “Safety Moments” for seminars and group meetings.