Proposal Writing Resources
We offer early-stage proposal development assistance for large-scale, center-like proposals, and new faculty or first time submissions by:
- Developing timelines, checklists and managing the proposal development process.
- Organizing, managing and attending team meetings.
- Assisting with coordination and communication between the project team and the Office of Research Services (ORS), as well as the project team and external partners.
- Providing high-level proposal review and feedback to ensure that all of the sponsor requirements are met.
- Connecting faculty with editors knowledgeable in grant writing to assess the readability, clarity, and organization of the proposal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Assisting with resubmissions by reviewing agency evaluations and providing feedback to adapt and modify proposals to be more competitive.