Sign-in to Research.gov Using eRaider
With the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) transition to Research.gov from FastLane, Texas Tech Office of Information Technology (IT) has made it possible for faculty, staff and students to access Research.gov using eRaider.
Along with multiple other proposal submission changes, NSF is gradually replacing FastLane with Research.gov. Using eRaider will replace using the NSF password and number, and should result in easier access.
The Office of Research Services has created a series of training videos
to help faculty and staff understand the NSF changes.
Texas Tech’s participation in InCommon allows the use of eRaider. To use eRaider to log in to Research.gov, use the following procedure:
- Navigate to https://www.research.gov/research-portal/.
- Select “InCommon” from Login Option and click on Login.
- Select Texas Tech University in the drop down and click on “Log In”.
- You will then be redirected to the eRaider SignIn page where you can enter your eRaider username and password.
- After successful authentication you will be seamlessly signed into research portal.
For more detailed instructions, please see the IT Help Central AskIT article
For additional assistance, contact IT Help Central at (806) 742-4357 (HELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about Research.gov or NSF changes, contact the Office of Research Services pre-award analyst who covers your department.