4th Annual Federal Research Update Webinar
October 29 – November 2, 2012
**The webinar will resume Wednesday at 8:30am Central Time. There have been some additions to the schedule, please check the agenda at the following link for more details. http://research.missouri.edu/federalupdate/index
For many in higher education, budget constraints have decreased or eliminated funding for attendance at national conferences. In response, the University of Missouri, the National Association of College and University Business Officers, and the Florida High-Tech Corridor Council have arranged with key federal agencies to communicate their annual updates on research priorities and budgets via a free online webinar Oct. 29 - Nov. 2. The presentations are geared to the needs of those involved in seeking competitive support from the agencies. The format will allow for questions from participants around the nation.
The Texas Tech Research Development Team will host a webinar viewing for interested participants in Administration Building Conference Room 333a during the entire week.
If you would like to register and view the webinar on your own, you can do so on the University of Missouri website. Click here to register online.
The webcast will include participation by key officials at the:
- White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Energy Office of Science
- Office of Naval Research
- Department of Education
- Department of Agriculture
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and
- Bipartisan Policy Center on the federal budget sequestration process.
View the agenda, speaker bios and more online at http://research.missouri.edu/federalupdate/index.
For more information contact Charisse Moore at email@example.com.
Vice President for Research
Office of the Vice President for Research