January 30, 2013
In case you missed the announcement in TechAnnounce a few weeks ago, through its participation with InCommon (service from Internet 2), Texas Tech researchers will be able to use their eRaider username and password to log into Research.gov.
To use your eRaider to login to Research.gov, use the following procedure:
1. Navigate to https://www.research.gov/research-portal/.
2. Select “InCommon” from Login Option and click on Login.
3. Select Texas Tech University in the drop down and click on “Log In”.
4. You will then be redirected to the eRaider SignIn page where you can enter your eRaider username and password.
5. After successful authentication you will be seamlessly signed into the Research.gov portal.
For more detailed instructions, please see the IT Help Central AskIT article found at: https://www.askit.ttu.edu/portal/guestviewsolution.jsp?solutionid=130111102749415
For additional assistance, contact IT Help Central at (806) 742-4357 (HELP) or email@example.com. For information about Research.gov, contact the TTU Office of Research Services.
Users are also still able to use their NSF FastLane user name and password to log into the Research.gov portal.
Written by Colette Solpietro, C.P.R.A., Manager, Proposal Services Team, 806-742-3884.