CAYUSE SP is LIVE!
November 25, 2013
Cayuse SP is now officially “live” at TTU! A “cheat sheet” is available for your information. All faculty should already have a Cayuse account—it
consists of your eRaider credentials (both username and password).
From ORS home page (www.ors.ttu.edu)
- Cayuse Training: Use this link for training and practice only. Please DO NOT use this link to submit
- Name:(your e-Raider ID)
- Password: re85search
- Cayuse Live: Use this link for active proposals and awards. Please DO NOT use this link for
testing or practice.
- Use your eRaider credentials – both User ID and password
USE CAYUSE 424 WHEN…
- Creating a proposal to any federal agency (route through Cayuse SP).
- Submitting a change of Lead PI or PI, department or ‰ credit (route through Cayuse
USE CAYUSE SP WHEN…
- Routing a proposal for external funding.
- Looking at your proposals or awards.
- Looking for reports (very limited at this time). [Reporting will still be available
from the ORS database, InStORS until Cayuse reporting is more robust.]
- Electronically “signing” or certifying your participation on a proposal.
- Approving a subordinate’s participation on a project.
As the semester winds down, so does the number of Cayuse training opportunities. If
there is enough interest, we can schedule more webinars between now and the end of
the year. Work continues on the online modules, which we anticipate publishing in
early to mid-December. We are also working on the training schedule for the spring
semester and will publish it in early January. In the meantime, if you have any questions,
please don’t hesitate to contact Colette Solpietro or your ORS pre- or post-award analyst.