CAYUSE SP for Proposal Approvers
November 27, 2013
Here is some information you may find useful in the coming days and weeks as ORS rolls out CAYUSE SP.
- Cayuse 424 is for preparing federal proposals; Cayuse SP is for routing proposals to all agencies. It replaces 424 routing and paper routing of proposals.
- Any (federal) proposal that was already in process prior to Monday, Nov 25th, was routed through Cayuse 424 (or paper, if applicable); any proposal started on or after Monday, Nov 25th, was to be routed using Cayuse SP.
- Everyone with authority to approve grant proposals (typically the chair and at least one associate or assistant chair OR the Dean and/or the Associate Dean for Research) will receive an e-mail indicating that a proposal is ready to be approved. Only one person needs to approve the proposal. If, for any reason, a department chair or associate chair is replaced, please notify me so I can make the adjustment in Cayuse.
- Detailed instructions are attached. They will also be posted to the ORS website.
- We are conducting two (face-to-face) training sessions for approvers: Tuesday, Dec. 3 (10:30am-12:00pm) OR Wednesday, Dec 4 (3:30-5). Both will be held in the TLPDC, room 151. Seating is limited to 25 in each session. If there is interest, we can add a webinar or another training either later in December (before the break) or in January.