The Innovation Hub at Research Park is a 40,000 square foot facility that is designed to be a resource for the faculty and students of TTU System and entrepreneurs in the community to launch successful new ventures. The core of the building is our state of the art laboratory facilities, which are customizable to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether you are a new start-up in need of temporary lab space or an established company who is looking to expand and partner with Texas Tech University, the services and amenities that we have to offer at the Innovation Hub at Research Park provide for a vibrant and dynamic research environment where opportunities for collaboration and innovation abound.
- 2 fully equipped Activator Labs that are ideal for temporary lab space to address
short term space needs
- These labs can be leased in their entirety, or on an individual bench basis
- Fully customizable long term laboratory spaces in 400, 800, and 1,600 square foot configurations
- A shared equipment support room with an autoclave, centrifuge and glasswashers
- A grand atrium that provides flex meeting space with technology support to foster high levels of interaction among students, faculty, entrepreneurs, mentors and investors.
- Contemporary conference rooms with LCD monitors, webcams and teleconferencing capabilities.
- Multi-purpose rooms with full A/V systems that are perfect for anything from small meetings to large banquets.
- Versatile lounge areas allow for informal meetings and comfortable collaboration space.
- floor to ceiling white boards
- designed-to-move furniture
- 80 inch touch screen white board monitor with laptop connectivity
- 3D printer and other MakerSpace equipment to facilitate design and prototyping in Base Camp and Rapid Prototyping Lab
- Community desks, whiteboards, and seating areas
- High Speed Internet access
- Printer, copier, scanner services
- Conference and event reservations