Profiles in Excellence & Discovery
Texas Tech boasts some of the most distinguished scientists and scholars from around the world. Watch as these integrated scholars talk about their research, scholarship and creative activity.
- Animal Care and Use Committee - Animal Care Services (IACUC) facilitates the use of animals in research and teaching at Texas Tech University while assuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Cancer Research Community Database - A convenient way to find researchers involved in various fields of cancer research.
- Centers & Institutes - Texas Tech houses more than 50 recognized centers and institutes dedicated to enhancing research.
- Compliance Committees - The following is a list of compliance committees overseen by the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- Core Facilities - A number of core facilities and other resources are available across the TTU and TTUHSC campuses to assist faculty members in their research.
- Data Management - Provided by the TTU Libraries, includes resources for data management as well as updates on new requirements for NSF grants. Part of the web site for scholarly communications.
- Drop Box - Upload complete and final grants.gov submissions through the Office of Research Services.
- Employment Opportunities - Find a listing of research-related employment opportunities at Texas Tech University.
- Environmental Health & Safety - The Institutional Biosafety & Hazardous Materials Committee assists biological and chemical research and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Experts Guide - Search the TTU Experts Guide by name or keyword to find experts in a specific area of study.
- Faculty Proposal Development Program - The Faculty Proposal Development Program (FPDP) is a nine-month program for faculty interested in writing successful grant proposals.
- Financial Disclosure - Information and forms regarding discosure of any significant financial interests that may represent an actual or potential conflict of interest in relationship to externally sponsored projects.
- Funding Resources - Find internal and external funding opportunities, including limited submissions and funding announcements.
- TTU Health Sciences Center Research - Provides resources and information about research at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- TTU Health Sciences Center Faculty by Research Area - Provides research area-specific information for individuals at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- HHRP/IRB - The Institutional Review Board (IRB) protects the rights and welfare of human subjects who participate in research involving Texas Tech University personnel, resources and/or facilities by reviewing human research carried out at the university.
- Office of Research Services (ORS) - The Office of Research Services assists university faculty and staff in the development and submission of research proposals and in the management of sponsored projects.
- Research in the Colleges - Find links to research areas in the various colleges at TTU.
- Research Integrity & RCR - Find information on TTU policies and responsible conduct of research as well as other helpful resources regarding research integrity.
- Transdisciplinary Research Academy - A group designed to bring people with diverse interests together to explore questions that have a global impact and intersect with the strategic research themes established by the university.
- Undergraduate Research - Looking for undergraduate research resources? Texas Tech offers several programs that can help students find the best opportunities to pursue their aspirations of becoming an undergraduate researcher.
Vice President for Research
Office of the Vice President for Research