2017 Integrated Scholars Announced
The Office of the Provost is proud to announce this year's Integrated Scholars.
Integrated Scholars are faculty who dedicate themselves to a course of lifelong learning and advance Texas Tech's role in educating, serving and inspiring others to do the same. Integrated Scholars are not only outstanding in teaching, research and service, but they are also able to generate synergy among the three functions.
The 2017 Integrated Scholars are:
- Dr. Noureddine Abidi, Plant & Soil Science
- Professor Gerry Beyer, Law
- Dr. James Carr, Biological Sciences
- Professor Don Collier, Design
- Dr. Darren Hudson, Agricultural & Applied Economics
- Dr. Ron Milam, History
- Dr. Curtis Peoples, Southwest Collection & Special Collections Library
- Dr. Elizabeth Trejos-Castillo, Human Development & Family Studies
- Dr. Yuan Shu, English
- Dr. Eric Walden, Information Systems & Quantitative Sciences
- Dr. Peter Fischer, Music