Pro Hydraulic Fracturing Companies/Organizations
American Chemistry Council (ACC) – The ACC mission is to deliver business value through exceptional advocacy using best-in-class member performance, political engagement, communications and scientific research.
Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) – AED is an international trade association representing companies involved in the distribution, rental and support of equipment used in construction, mining, forestry, power generation, agriculture and industrial applications.
American Exploration & Production Council (AXPC) – AXPC is a national trade association representing 32 of America’s premier independent natural gas and oil exploration and production companies.
American Gas Association (AGA) – The AGA, founded in 1918, represents more than 200 local energy companies that deliver clean natural gas throughout the United States. The AGA represents companies delivering natural gas to customers to help meet their energy needs. AGA members are committed to delivering natural gas safely, reliably, cost-effectively and in an environmentally responsive way.
American Petroleum Institute (API) – API is the only national trade association that represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry.
- Energy Tomorrow – A program of API.
- Energy from Shale – A program of API.
- We are Energy Nation –A program of API.
- Energy Citizens – EnergyCitizens is a project of Energy Tomorrow (API).
- Energy Answered – EnergyAnswered.org is a project of Energy Tomorrow (API), intended to promote a fact-based discussion about energy by answering your most burning questions about the oil and natural gas industry.
- Gas Prices Explained – GasPricesExplained.org is a project of Energy Tomorrow (API).
- Who Owns Big Oil? – WhoOwnsBigOil.org is a project of Energy Tomorrow (API), intended to debunk common misconceptions about oil and natural gas company ownership using data and information from independent and respected sources.
Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) – The IPAA is the national association representing the thousands of independent crude oil and natural gas explorer/producers in the United States. It also operates in close cooperation with 44 unaffiliated independent national, state and regional associations, which together represent thousands of royalty owners and the companies which provide services and supplies to the domestic industry.
- Energy In Depth (EID) – Launched by the IPAA in 2009, EID is a research, education and public outreach campaign focused on getting the facts out about the promise and potential of responsibly developing American's onshore energy resource base–especially abundant sources of oil and natural gas from the shale and other “tight” formations across the country.
- One Nation of Independence – The IPAA represents more than 6,000 independent oil and natural gas producers and serve and supply companies all across the United States. Independent producers drill 95% of the oil and natural gas wells in America, producing 54% of U.S. liquids – 54% oil and 81% condensates. Independent producers reinvest 150% of their American cash flow back into new American production. Independent producers are considered the “upstream’ segment of the industry.
- Energy Tax Facts –This website, sponsored by IPAA, is part of a broader education and outreach campaign.
Consumer Energy Alliance (CEA) – CEA is the voice of the energy consumer. We provide consumers with sound, unbiased information on U.S. and global energy issues.
Dupre Energy Services (DES) – DES comprises the following business units: CSI Inspection, Dolphin Energy, Dolphin Scaffolding, IQAS, KSW Oilfield Rental, KSW Environmental, and Pro-TECK Field Services.
Marcellus Shale Coalition (MSC) – MSC works with exploration and production, midstream, and supply chain partners in the Appalachian Basin and across the country to address issues regarding the production of clean, job-creating, American natural gas from the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays.
NOTE: If your organization is not listed, please send the name of your organization, description and website to firstname.lastname@example.org.