Conference Location Share on Facebook
|Call for Proposals||Nowuntil February 6, 2015|
|Conference Prep Workshop||Fall/Spring|
|DEADLINE for Call for Proposals DUE||February 6|
|Presenters Notified||February 20|
|Registration||Begins January 3, 2015|
|Volunteer Training||April 1 & 2|
|Deadline for Early Registration||April 3|
|Late Registration||April 4-17|
|Pre-conference Event||April 16|
|Conference||April 17 & 18|
Conference Prep Workshop
Learn how to submit a proposal
Deadline February 6, 2015
Sessions by Presenters -Program At-A-Glance
Click here for details
All participants will check-in at the registration table located on the upper level of the SUB near the elevators.
- February 6 - CFP due
- February 20 - Presenters Notified
- April 3- deadline for pre-registration (includes breakfast & lunch)
- April 4 - April 17 - any late registrations, received after this date as well as on the day of the conference,will not guarantee the continental breakfast and/or luncheon
- April 1 - Volunteer Training
- April 2 - Volunteer Training
- April 16 - Pre-Conference Event
- April 17-18 - date of conference
TTU Campus Parking
Visitors unable to find parking in this area will be directed to the closest available parking upon inquiry at the traffic kiosk. Read more...
- Information about area chain hotels can be found on this link: http://www.visitlubbock.org/
- Information about visiting the Texas Tech University campus can be found here http://www.visit.ttu.edu/
Please help make the Women's Studies Conference a huge success by serving as a volunteer. Specific tasks, as well as miscellaneous duties, are offered to provide you an experience of a behind the scenes look at organizing and planning a conference of this nature. Read more...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Conference Registration and Information Table Monitor
- Program/Panel Session Monitor
- Technical Equipment Monitor
Please direct questions about submitting proposals or questions of a general nature to: email@example.com and enter "2012-Women's Studies Conference Submission Question" in the subject line.
Link to 2011 Conference
Link to 2010 Conference
Link to 2009 Conference
Link to 2008 Conference
A number of announcements and events can be found on other social media devices as well as our web stie. We will update all sites as details become available.
* Note: If you have an event or an announcement you would like us to be aware of, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org