Conference Networking Share on Facebook
Building pathways in education takes a network of colleagues and partners who can share advice and experience, and help you find solutions. Use the information below to network before, during and after the conference. Open to all registered attendees at no additional cost.
Networking Before the Conference
Start building your professional and personal network online as soon as you register for the conference. Use the conference program to search and filter the list of conference attendees and topics being presented.
Benefits of volunteering
|Call for Proposals||Ended|
|Conference Prep Workshop||Spring|
|DEADLINE for Call for Proposals DUE||February 28|
|Presenters Notified||March 7|
|Registration Award/Scholarship||April 15|
|Faculty Sponsor Registration||Now|
|Volunteer Training||April 2 & 3|
|Deadline for Early Registration||April 4|
|Late Registration||April 5-18|
|Pre-conference Event||April 17|
|Conference||April 18 & 19|
|Schedule of Events||Now|
Conference Prep Workshop
Learn how to submit a proposal
Sessions by Presenters -Program At-A-Glance
Beverly Guy-Sheftall, Ph.D., is the founding director of the Women’s Research and Resource Center and the Anna Julia Cooper Professor of Women’s Studies. She is also adjunct professor at Emory University’s Institute for Women’s Studies where she teaches graduate courses. Read more...
For more information and details of the sessions go to the Agenda
Click here for details
All participants will check-in at the registration table located on the upper level of the SUB near the elevators.
- February 28 - CFP due
- March 7 - Presenters Notified
- April 4- deadline for pre-registration (includes breakfast & lunch ticket)
- April 5 - April 18 - any late registrations, received after this date as well as on the day of the conference,will not guarantee the continental breakfast and/or luncheon
- April 2 - Volunteer Training
- April 3 - Volunteer Training
- April 17 - Pre-Conference Event TBA
- April 18-19 - date of conference
TTU Campus Parking
For visitors without a TTU parking sticker on their vehicle, enter off of University and Broadway for directions from the traffic kiosk to this area.
Visitors unable to find parking in this area will be directed to the closest available parking upon inquiry at the traffic kiosk. Read more...
The Program, unless otherwise noted, is unable to offer travel scholarships at this time.
- Information about area chain hotels can be found on this link: http://www.visitlubbock.org/
- Information about visiting the Texas Tech University campus can be found here http://www.visit.ttu.edu/
Please help make the Women's Studies Conference a huge success by serving as a volunteer. Specific tasks, as well as miscellaneous duties, are offered to provide you an experience of a behind the scenes look at organizing and planning a conference of this nature. Read more...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Conference Registration and Information Table Monitor
- Program/Panel Session Monitor
- Technical Equipment Monitor
Please direct questions about submitting proposals or questions of a general nature to: email@example.com and enter "2012-Women's Studies Conference Submission Question" in the subject line.
Link to 2011 Conference
Link to 2010 Conference
Link to 2009 Conference
Link to 2008 Conference
A number of announcements and events can be found on other social media devices as well as our web stie. We will update all sites as details become available.
* Note: If you have an event or an announcement you would like us to be aware of, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org