33rd Annual Conference on the Advancement of Women
Texas Tech University-- April 21, 2017 | TTU Student Union Building
Our annual conference provides a multitude of educational offerings for professionals at all levels of experience and specialty.
- Check In | Registration Table
- Location Map
- Pre-conference Event - Coming Soon!
- Morning Speaker - Coming Soon!
- Luncheon | Awards Ceremony
- Keynote Speaker - Coming Soon!
- Concurrent Sessions List - Coming Soon!
- Schedule of Events - Coming Soon!
- Off-site Dining Venues
What attendees have said about the conference
- Just wanted to send my hearty and heartfelt congratulations for an EXCELLENT conference! Wow! It was absolutely light years above any previous conference. I really was impressed. I also thought the Shelby Knox/Gloria Steinem intergenerational interplay was really effective. I heard quite a few people thinking about intergenerational feminism in a deep way. - Anisa M. Zvonkovic, Ph.D.,Professor & Chair, Department of Human Development and Family Studies Texas Tech University (2009)
- I just wanted to thank you both for the opportunity to present in the conference last weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting other presenters and academicians while sharing future research ideas. I even had a chance to meet Gloria Steinem, which made my week :) It was a wonderful learning experience for me and a great opportunity for the University. It truly was the experience of a lifetime. - Erin D. Murphy, Graduate Student & Part-time Instructor, Applied and Professional Studies (2009)