Conference Program Share on Facebook
|Who is registering?||Early Registration
(Before April 3)
(After April 3)
|* Attending Sessions Only
Student & Non-Student (no breakfast, no lunch)
What attendees have said about the conference
- Just wanted to send my hearty and heartfelt congratulations for an EXCELLENT conference! Wow! It was absolutely light years above any previous conference. I really was impressed. I also thought the Shelby Knox/Gloria Steinem intergenerational interplay was really effective. I heard quite a few people thinking about intergenerational feminism in a deep way. - Anisa M. Zvonkovic, Ph.D.,Professor & Chair, Department of Human Development and Family Studies Texas Tech University (2009)
- I just wanted to thank you both for the opportunity to present in the conference last weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting other presenters and academicians while sharing future research ideas. I even had a chance to meet Gloria Steinem, which made my week :) It was a wonderful learning experience for me and a great opportunity for the University. It truly was the experience of a lifetime. - Erin D. Murphy, Graduate Student & Part-time Instructor, Applied and Professional Studies (2009)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I am attending because of a class?
- First-Time Attendee Information
- Presenter Information
Conference Prep Workshop
Learn how to submit a proposal
Sessions by Presenters -Program At-A-Glance
Click here for details
- February 6 - CFP due
- February 20 - Presenters Notified
- April 3- deadline for pre-registration (includes breakfast & lunch)
- April 4 - April 17 - any late registrations, received after this date as well as on the day of the conference,will not guarantee the continental breakfast and/or luncheon
- April 1 - Volunteer Training
- April 2 - Volunteer Training
- April 16 - Pre-Conference Event
- April 17-18 - date of conference
TTU Campus Parking
For visitors without a TTU parking sticker on their vehicle, enter off of University and Broadway for directions from the traffic kiosk to this area.
Visitors unable to find parking in this area will be directed to the closest available parking upon inquiry at the traffic kiosk. Read more...
The Program, unless otherwise noted, is unable to offer travel scholarships at this time.
- Information about area chain hotels can be found on this link: http://www.visitlubbock.org/
- Information about visiting the Texas Tech University campus can be found here http://www.visit.ttu.edu/
Please help make the Women's Studies Conference a huge success by serving as a volunteer. Specific tasks, as well as miscellaneous duties, are offered to provide you an experience of a behind the scenes look at organizing and planning a conference of this nature. Read more...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Conference Registration and Information Table Monitor
- Program/Panel Session Monitor
- Technical Equipment Monitor
Please direct questions about submitting proposals or questions of a general nature to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter "2012-Women's Studies Conference Submission Question" in the subject line.
Link to 2011 Conference
Link to 2010 Conference
Link to 2009 Conference
Link to 2008 Conference
A number of announcements and events can be found on other social media devices as well as our web stie. We will update all sites as details become available.
* Note: If you have an event or an announcement you would like us to be aware of, send us an email at email@example.com