Registration is required for all attendees (students and non-students) and includes access to all sessions and guest speaker presentations. Participants wishing to attend the conference sessions but not the continental breakfast and luncheon can do so for FREE.
- Do you want to attend the luncheon but need help with covering the fee? Apply for our "sponsor a student" luncheon here.
|Who is registering?||Early Reg
(Before April 7)
(After April 7)
* Note: Registration is required for all. Students can register for FREE if they need to attend one or more sessions for course credit. For non-student attendees wishing to hear one or more sessions and the guest speaker presentations can also register for FREE but will not have access to the luncheon.
DEADLINE for EARLY REGISTRATION April 7
- To ensure the full experience of the conference (including the Continental Breakfast and Luncheon) early registration is required with the corresponding fee listed.
- Registration includes access to the pre-conference "sneak preview" of the film and to the following day conference, entry to all sessions, and all guest speaker presentations.
|Before you submit your registration using the Online Form, PRINT and return the Registration Form. If you plan on attending the breakfast/lunch please include your payment (pay by check), to TTU, Women's Studies Program, Attn: Conference Registration, Box 42009, Lubbock, TX. 79409-2009. If you do not plan on attending the luncheon, you do not need to pay. Payment includes attendance to all sessions, speakers, and special events including breakfast/lunch.|
- Cost includes access to a continental breakfast and the luncheon.
- Payment made by cash & check. Make checks payable to "Texas Tech University"
There are three ways to register:
- Online Form: Before you submit your registration using the Online Form, PRINT and return the Registration Form with your payment (pay by check if attending the luncheon), to TTU, Women's Studies Program, Attn: Conference Registration, Box 42009, Lubbock, TX. 79409-2009. Mail (MS 2009) or hand deliver the completed form with your payment (checks only)
- In Person: Weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Women's Studies office located in DOAK Hall RM 123
- On the day of the conference: late registration. All registration the day of the conference will be located at the registration table on the upper level of the Student Union Building near the elevator
Students Attending the Conference
- What if I am attending because of a class? Do I need to register?
Yes. Registration is required for all. Students can register for FREE if they need to attend one or more sessions and/or the guest speaker presentations for course credit.
- What if I want to attend the keynote speaker presentations? Do I need to register?
Yes. For both student & non-student attendees wishing to hear one or more sessions and the keynote speaker presentations, you can also register for FREE but will need to pay separate for the luncheon.
By completing the registration form you are helping the Women’s Studies Program monitor our attendance, make new connections, and inform us of your interest in our Program.
Sponsor a Student - Apply Here
Help ensure that the conference luncheon is accessible to a diverse set of attendees
by supporting a student and covering their lunch. Your contribution will give the
opportunity of professional development for those who otherwise are unable to participate.
If you know a specific student that you will be attending our conference with, have them complete the online registration. If you would like to help a student in general, you can also drop us a note with your payment to the address below:
Texas Tech University
Women's Studies Program
Attn: Student Conference Registration
Box 42009 or MS 2009
Lubbock, TX. 79409-2009
We're consistently amazed by the power of this field to make positive change in the lives of students. No one does it alone! Please give today, so more students can make a difference too.
Thank you for your tireless support!
- We encourage students to participate via social media to give us feedback and to comment on the conference.
- You should also use this time to meet others online to follow in the future