Registration is required for all attendees (students and non-students) and includes access to all sessions and guest speaker presentations. Participants wishing to attend the conference sessions but not the continental breakfast and luncheon can do so for FREE.
- Do you want to attend but need help with covering the registration fee? Apply for our registration assistance here.
|Who is registering?||Early Registration
(Before April 3)
(After April 3)
|Award Recipient (DUE April 15)||FREE||FREE|
|* Attending Sessions Only
Student & Non-Student
(no breakfast, no lunch)
* Note: Registration is required for all. Students can register for FREE if they need to attend one or more sessions for course credit. For non-student attendees wishing to hear one or more sessions and the guest speaker presentations can also register for FREE but will not have access to the luncheon.
DEADLINE for EARLY REGISTRATION April 4
- To ensure the full experience of the conference (including the Continental Breakfast and Luncheon) early registration is required with the corresponding fee listed.
- The registration fee includes access to the pre-conference "sneak preview" of the film and to the following day conference and includes a continental breakfast, entry to all sessions, all guest speaker presentations, and the luncheon
Before you submit your registration using the Online Form,PRINTand return the Registration Form with your payment (pay by check), to TTU, Women's Studies Program, Attn: Conference Registration, Box 42009, Lubbock, TX. 79409-2009. If you do not plan on attending the luncheon, you do not need to pay. Payment includes attendance to all sessions, speakers, and special events including breakfast/lunch.
- Cost includes access to a continental breakfast, all concurrent sessions, special guest speaker presentations, and the luncheon.
- Payment made by cash & check. Make checks payable to "Texas Tech University"
There are three ways to register:
- Online Form: Before you submit your registration using the Online Form, PRINTand return the Registration Form with your payment (pay by check), to TTU, Women's Studies Program, Attn: Conference Registration, Box 42009, Lubbock, TX. 79409-2009. Mail (MS 2009) or hand deliver the completed form with your payment (checks only)
- In Person: Weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Women's Studies office located in DOAK Hall RM 125
- On the day of the conference: late registration will begin April 1-April 5. Registration the day of the conference is also possible but will not gurantee a ticket to the luncheon. All registration the day of the conference will be located at the registration table on the upper level of the Student Union Building near the elevator
A portion of the proceeds goes to fund and support Women’s Studies student scholars, both as individuals and as a registered student organization at Texas Tech University.
Students Attending the Conference
- What if I am attending because of a class? Do I need to register?
Yes. Registration is required for all. Students can register for FREE if they need to attend one or more sessions and/or the guest speaker presentations for course credit.
- What if I want to attend the keynote speaker presentations? Do I need to register?
Yes. For both student & non-student attendees wishing to hear one or more sessions and the keynote speaker presentations, you can also register for FREE but will not have access to the continental breakfast and/or the luncheon.
By completing the registration form you are helping the Women’s Studies Program monitor our attendance, make new connections, and inform us of your interest in our Program.
|Call for Proposals||Nowuntil February 6, 2015|
|Conference Prep Workshop||Fall/Spring|
|DEADLINE for Call for Proposals DUE||February 6|
|Presenters Notified||February 20|
|Registration||Begins January 3, 2015|
|Volunteer Training||April 1 & 2|
|Deadline for Early Registration||April 3|
|Late Registration||April 4-17|
|Pre-conference Event||April 16|
|Conference||April 17 & 18|
Conference Prep Workshop
Learn how to submit a proposal
For more information and details of the sessions click here
For more information click here.
Click here for details
All participants will check-in at the registration table located on the upper level of the SUB near the elevators.
TTU Campus Parking
For visitors without a TTU parking sticker on their vehicle, enter off of University and Broadway for directions from the traffic kiosk to this area.
Visitors unable to find parking in this area will be directed to the closest available parking upon inquiry at the traffic kiosk. Read more...
The Program, unless otherwise noted, is unable to offer travel scholarships at this time. We will announce potential funding for travel scholarships as they become available. Likewise, any discounts for area hotels will be announced as they become available.
- Information about area chain hotels can be found on this link: http://www.visitlubbock.org/
- Information about visiting the Texas Tech University campus can be found here http://www.visit.ttu.edu/
Please help make the Women's Studies Conference a huge success by serving as a volunteer. Specific tasks, as well as miscellaneous duties, are offered to provide you an experience of a behind the scenes look at organizing and planning a conference of this nature. Read more...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Conference Registration and Information Table Monitor
- Program/Panel Session Monitor
- Technical Equipment Monitor
- Volunteer Training
Please direct questions about submitting proposals or questions of a general nature
Please include "Women's Studies Conference" in the subject line so that your question can be found