- "Hands of Hope Drive"
Collection october 1 - December 1
The Women's Studies Program (drop off in DOAK Hall RM 125) is the campus location participating in the collection of items to help benefit those that reside at Women's Protective Services feel loved and at home.
- Blankets, Comforters, Sheets, Pillows
- Mattress Protectors, Covers, Towels
- Female Hygiene Products, Diapers, Baby Wipes
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Kleenex
- Laundry Supplies
- Laundry Baskets
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Safety Pins, Sewing Kits
Winter items (Shoes, Socks, Mittens, Gloves, Toboggans)
- Basic Toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, deodorant)
For more information about Women's Protective Services click on the Newsletter "The Purple Ribbon".
- November 26, 2014: Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 30, 2014: Save the Date: Annual Conference
- December 01, 2014: Hands of Hope Collection Drive DUE Today
"Week Without Violence" is an annual worldwide campaign that takes place in the third week of October (Domestic Violence Awareness Month - DVAM) to encourage communities to think and act towards a world without violence.