- "Hands of Hope Drive"
Collection April 1 - may 8
The Women's Studies Program (drop off in DOAK Hall RM 125) is the campus location participating in the collection of items to help benefit those that reside at Women's Protective Services feel loved and at home.
- Blankets, Comforters, Sheets, Pillows
- Mattress Protectors, Covers, Towels
- Female Hygiene Products, Diapers, Baby Wipes
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Kleenex
- Laundry Supplies
- Laundry Baskets
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Safety Pins, Sewing Kits
Winter items (Shoes, Socks, Mittens, Gloves, Toboggans)
- Basic Toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, deodorant)
For more information about Women's Protective Services click on the Newsletter "The Purple Ribbon".
- June 01, 2015: Scholarship Application Available for Download NOW
- June 01, 2015: Faculty on Duty
- June 02, 2015: Women Who Shaped Texas Tech
"Week Without Violence" is an annual worldwide campaign that takes place in the third week of October (Domestic Violence Awareness Month - DVAM) to encourage communities to think and act towards a world without violence.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month is an annual worldwide campaign that takes place in the month of April. The goal of SAAM is to raise public awareness about sexual violence (focusing on sexual assault and rape) and to educate communities and individuals on how to prevent sexual violence.