Hands of Hope Collection Drive
"Hands of Hope Drive"
Collection Drive April 1 - May 1
The Women's Studies Program (drop off in DOAK Hall RM 123) is the campus location participating in the collection of items to help benefit
those that reside at Women's Protective Services feel loved and at home.
- Blankets, Comforters, Sheets, Pillows (Twin)
- Female Hygiene Products, Diapers, Baby Wipes
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Kleenex
- Laundry Supplies
- Towels (wash clothes, bath, hand)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Safety Pins, Sewing Kit
- Winter items (Shoes, Socks, Mittens, Gloves, Toboggans)
- Basic Toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, deodorant)
For more information about Women's Protective Services click on the Newsletter"The Purple Ribbon".
"Week Without Violence" is an annual worldwide campaign that takes place in the third week of October (Domestic Violence Awareness Month - DVAM) to encourage communities to think and act towards a world without violence.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month is an annual worldwide campaign that takes place in the month of April. The goal of SAAM is to raise public awareness about sexual violence (focusing on sexual assault and rape) and to educate communities and individuals on how to prevent sexual violence.