Women In Leadership Symposium
2013 Women in Leadership Symposium: Theme TBA
In 2011 the Innagural Women In Leadership Symposium was hosted by the Division of
Institutional Diversity, Equity & Community Engagement in partnership with the Texas
Diversity Council. This year the Women's Studies Program and the Cross-Cultural Academic
Advancement Center are proud to announce the continuation of the momentum established
by hosting the symposium this Spring.
The mission of the Women in Leadership Symposium is to bring together a diverse mix of successful women leaders who, through the discussion of topics relevant to today’s issues, educate, inspire and encourage women to reflect on their own goals and status as they strive to move higher in their organizations.
Registration Fee is TBA and students are always FREE.
Schedule of Events
- Registration and Networking
- Continental Breakfast Served
- Symposium Breakout Sessions
- Keynote Speaker
Women Leadership Program
Please help make the Women In Leadership Symposium a huge success by serving as a
volunteer. Specific tasks, as well as miscellaneous duties, are offered to provide
you an experience of a behind the scenes look at organizing and planning a conference
of this nature. Contact email@example.com
- Conference Registration and Information Table Monitor
- Community leaders weigh in on women in leadership positions By staff writer Destiny Bezrutczyk
- Women’s leadership symposium to highlight female advancement By staff writer Gloria Lerma