Women's Equality Day
What can I do to celebrate/commemorate this day?
- Take the Women's Equality Day Quiz
- Write a blog post answering the question; What is the ERA (Equal Rights Amendment)? And what does it have to do with Women's Equality Day?
- Write an Op-Ed to your local newspaper on the benefits of Women's Equality Day.
- Register to Vote - Chances are you're already registered to vote. But, just in case you're not, what better way to celebrate a day commemorating a woman's right to vote, than registering to vote? Visit the Voter Registration Website for assistance with the voting and registration process.
- Visit a Women's History Organization or Museum. Check out the National Women's History Project for a comprehensive directory of Women's History Organizations and Museums listed by state.
- Host a film viewing of “Iron Jawed Angels”, “Sister of '77”, “One Woman One Vote” and many others available here in our Library.