WS Scholarships - How to apply
The Women's & Gender Studies offers a variety of undergraduate scholarships and one graduate scholarship of different amounts. In order for a student to receive a scholarship from the Women's & Gender Studies, the student is required to complete a scholarship application.
Each scholarship has a check list of minimum qualifications that student's should follow when completing the application. Each scholarship will list the specific GPA requirement, written essay structure, two letters of recommendation and a brief written summary of extracurricular activities such as honors, achievements, memberships, scholastic awards and professional accomplishments. These written materials are to accompany the application form.
How to apply?
The Women's & Gender Studies offers a scholarship for either undergraduate or graduate students.
- Print and complete a scholarship application via the PDF file listed for each individual
- Review the check list of minimum qualifications for each application.
- GPA requirement
- Written essay
- (2) Two letters of recommendation
- Brief written summary of extracurricular activities such as honors, achievements, memberships, scholastic awards and professional accomplishments.
Attach all support material to the application form and mail or hand deliver to the address on the form.
Type of Scholarships
Undergraduate or Graduate
Note: Telephone assistance is available Sun-Thurs from 9:00am to 9:00pm and Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm at 1-866-GIVETTU.
Ways of Giving
Texas Tech Links
- College and Department Listings
- Institutional Advancement
- Featured University Funds
- A-Z Giving Index
- Other Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships
- Sandy River Memorial Scholarship
- The Women's & Gender Studies
DOAK Hall RM 125
15th & Akron | Box 42009
Lubbock, TX. 79409-2009
T (806) 742.4335
Note: Telephone assistance is available from Institutional Advancement Sun-Thurs from 9:00am to 9:00pm and Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm at 1-866-GIVETTU