Status of American Women
The Mission of the Women's & Gender Studies is to provide feminist-centered as well as gender- and identity-aware education, to support and expand research in Women's Studies and related fields of scholarship, to promote networking, advocacy, and support for women faculty, staff, and students and all interested members of the University and surrounding communities. We also serve as a source of information on and support for women's and gender-related scholarship, activities, and issues.
- First Federal Report on the Status of American Women in Almost 50 Years
- Women in America: Indicators of Social and Economic Well-Being - Council on Women and Girls
- Accelerating Change for Women Faculty of Color in STEM - Institute for Women in Policy Research
- Women in the U.S. Today - Scholastic
- Status of Women and Girls Around the World - US Department of State
- The Shriver Report: A Woman's Nation Pushes Back from the Brink