Davis College Service/Outreach Award
Criteria: Each department may submit a nomination to the Dean's Office. The nominees' CV must show service/outreach in some of the following areas: community service, professional organizations, service boards, 4-H, FFA, service to student organizations and activities, service to colleagues, etc. Required documents for this award include a copy of the nominee's vita, a support document from the chair/department (maximum of one page), and teaching evaluation form. The teaching evaluation form may be accessed on the Davis College website. The college recognition will take place at the Davis College fall faculty retreat. The award will be accompanied by a cash gift and a plaque.
Nomination: Nominations received from departmental faculty through the Chairs.
Timeline: Nominations due to Davis College Administrative Council in May. Selections made in June.
Presentation: Davis College Awards Banquet in August.
- 2021: Katy Schroeder, Assistant Professor, Department of Animal & Food Sciences
- 2020: Courtney Meyers, Department of Agricultural Education & Communications
- 2019: Darren Hudson, Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
- 2018: Ed Hellman, Department of Plant & Soil Science
- 2017: Brad Johnson, Department of Animal & Food Sciences
- 2016: Michael Farmer, Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
- 2015: Chuck West, Department of Plant & Soil Science
- 2014: Cynthia McKenney, Department of Plant & Soil Science
- 2013: Ryan Rathmann, Department of Animal & Food Sciences
- 2012: Gad Perry, Department of Natural Resources Management
- 2011: David Doerfert, Department of Agricultural Education & Communications
- Davis College Teaching Award
- Davis College Research Award
- Davis College International Impact Award
- Davis College Junior Faculty Award
- Davis College Service/Outreach Award
- Davis College Student Advising Award
- Davis College Staff Award
- Davis College Instructor Award
- Davis College Research Staff Award
- Texas Tech University Alumni Association New Faculty Award
- President's Excellence in Teaching Award
Davis College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
AddressP.O. Box 42123, Lubbock, Texas 79409-2123, Dean’s Office Location: Goddard Building, Room 108