2019 Texas Metals Symposium
Helen DeVitt Jones Auditorium, Museum of Texas Tech
Saturday, October 12, 2019, 9 AM - 6 PM
The annual Texas Metals Symposium brings top artists working in the field of jewelry and metals for a day-long presentation to participants from throughout the State of Texas and surrounding regions.
This year's speakers include:
- Ana Lopez, University of North Texas-Denton
- Sarah T. Roberts, Southwest School of Art, San Antonio
- Nicole Deschamps-Benke, Texas State University-San Marcos
- Rachelle Thiewes, University of Texas-El Paso (Professor Emerita)
- Jess Tolbert, University of Texas-El Paso
- Robly Glover, Texas Tech University, Lubbock
The 2019 Texas Metals Symposium is co-presented with the Museum of Texas Tech University and is supported by the Student Government Association, the TTU Metals Club, and the TTU School of Art.