Ambassador Applications Will Open April 2022.
Qualifications are outlined below.
Interested in becoming
a Student Ambassador?
A&S Student Ambassador activities involve, but are not limited to:
- Recruitment at TTU University Day, Major & Minor Fairs, ConnectTechs, Techsan Previews.
- College Fairs and Fiestas (on and off campus).
- Visits to area High Schools.
- Travel to regional Raider Roadshows.
- Development and implementation of new and creative recruitment and student outreach initiatives.
- Attendance at all A&S student ambassador meetings.
- Teamwork with other Ambassadors and the Arts & Sciences student recruiters to represent the College of Arts & Sciences!
A&S Student Ambassadors are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must excel in or be willing to develop their verbal and written communication skills.
- Must maintain a cumulative TTU GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Must have an average of 1-2 hours a week available for Ambassador obligations.
- Must represent a positive image of the College of Arts & Science at TTU.
- Must comply with the TTU student Code of Academic Honesty and Integrity.
- Must be considered a sophomore+.
A&S Student Ambassadors are expected to improve their skills in:
- Team work.
- Research skills.
- The various departments and degrees offered by our college.
- An appreciation of faculty and TTU students, and their diversity!
If you have any questions regarding the College of Arts & Sciences Student Ambassadors, please contact Samantha Smith, college recruiter, by email at email@example.com.