May 14, 2021
The College of Arts and Sciences extends a very special congratulations to the Spring 2021 graduating class. As part of our celebration, we invite you to watch and share the special tribute video above and join in the live Texas Tech University Commencement Ceremonies beginning May 14, by clicking here.
Planning for Your May 2021 Graduation
It is time to begin making plans for your graduation from Texas Tech at the end of this spring. I hope that you and your family and friends plan to attend Commencement in Jones AT&T Stadium at 5:00 pm on Friday, May 14th, 2021. You must register for the ceremony if you are planning to attend. You will receive an email from the TTU Commencement Committee with instructions on how to register. The deadline to register is April 18th. Please plan to arrive one hour prior to your ceremony.
Please note the following important changes to the May 2021 commencement ceremony:
- All graduates will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the ceremony and are asked to bring their own to the ceremony.
- Graduates may reserve up to ten (10) tickets for guests to attend the in-person ceremony. Tickets will be available at the end of April, and you will receive information from the commencement committee with instructions on how to purchase tickets. Guests will NOT be allowed to enter the stadium without a ticket.
- The clear bag policy will be in effect for guests and graduates.
- Graduates will be required to print their own reader card and bring it with them to the ceremony.
- Graduates will be required to maintain a social distance and will be seated at least six (6) feet apart.
- Graduates will be seated on the stadium floor and may be seated on the lower bowl level of the stadium. It is recommended that graduates wear comfortable shoes for walking on stairs.
You may pick up your diploma in 102 Holden Hall from May 17th to 28th. If you do not pick up your diploma, it will be mailed in mid-June.
Again, congratulations on your achievements thus far, and I wish you the best in all of your future activities.
Michael San Francisco, PhD
For more information about Commencement visit the