Lead Academic Advisor
Biology Room 10
Students Last Name A-L
Senior Academic Advisor
Biology Room 10
Student Last Name M-Z
All students in Biological Sciences are assigned to an academic advisor by last name. Students are welcome and encouraged to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor on a regular basis not just when you have a registration hold.
Biology advising at Texas Tech is not about meeting as a roadblock to registering for classes, it is about making collaborative decisions with your advisor that will help you meet your educational goals. We see advising as a relationship with equal parts of responsibility and engage in productive discussions on achieving educational and career goals.
- March 1: Biological Sciences Scholarship Application Due!
- March 11-19: Spring Break
- March 29: Last day for student initiated drop on MyTech with academic penalty (counts against
drop limit). All drops are the responsibility of the student.
- last day to declare pass/fail
- April 6: Advanced registration begins
- April 17: No Classes
- April 26: Last day to transfer between colleges
- May 4: Last day to withdraw from the university
- May 5: Last day for undergraduate degree candidates to remove grades of I and PR.
- May 9: Last day of classes
30 minute Appointments are made M-F from 9-11 and 1-4 To schedule an appointment login to strive.ttu.edu or email Biology.email@example.com include your R#, reason for appointment, and 3 options for available meeting times. Minors do not require an appointment.
These check list serve as a guide to allow students to ensure they are enrolled in the correct classes. If you are enrolled in a course that does not appear on your check list contact your Advisor.
- Biology "Ecology & Environmental Specialization"
- Cell & Molecular Biology