Winter Service Break
The Fuller Center For Housing Louisiana
- Date of SB: January 6-12, 2019
- Total Trip Fee: $TBA (includes $50 application fee)
- Trip Issue: Affordable Housing
- Service Break Application Form
Make the most out of your Winter Break, and join Service Breaks in Shreveport, Louisiana, for a week of SERVICE!
Learn & Serve with the Fuller Center for Housing as they help build affordable homes for individuals who currently do not have adequate housing. Throughout the week be prepared to work on the construction of a house, right along side the individual or family who will be living there. We will also be volunteering in their warehouse.
Service Break participants must be willing to learn, serve, step out of their comfort zones, be flexible, and have fun!
Interested in learning more about how the Service Breaks program works? Join us for any of our informational sessions.
- September 4th 2:30pm Drane Hall Room 249
- September 19th 2:30pm Drane Hall Room 249
- September 27th 2:30pm Drane Hall Room 249
Jacy Proctor-Unit Coordinator
Ready to COMMIT to this Winter Service Break?
Follow these steps...
- Fill out the Service Breaks Application Form
- You will receive an email with the status of your application. Once accepted you will
need to pay the $50 Application Fee.
- This fee goes towards the total cost of your trip and SECURES your spot.
- You will have 24 hours after the last Informational Meeting to pay the $50 Application Fee and secure your spot!
- Fill out the Service Break Participant Contract.
- The remaining trip fee will be due on or before November 15th.
- with the SB Advisor if you are unable to attend any of the
- These meetings will be scheduled according to each Service Break group's availability.
Join us today and BREAK AWAY FROM THE EXPECTED!