Ensign Services is a team of service-oriented professionals who work together to provide centralized clinical, legal, HR, training, accounting, IT, payroll, compliance, along with other expertise and resources to nationwide premium healthcare providers. Ensign Services supports over 200 facilities specializing in skilled nursing, assisted living, hospice agencies, home health agencies, home care businesses, and urgent care clinics. Ensign Services affiliates have created an opportunity in health care where local leaders and teams are motivated to pursue superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies and financial performance within their operations. Individual successes add to the company's collective quest to shape the health care industry by standardizing delivery of dignified, quality health care experiences to patients and employees within the local medical communities served.
Top 5 Reasons people want to work for Ensign:
- CUSTOMER SECOND- Our employees come first, they feel valued, satisfied and are happy
- We work in people's lives, we help people get better so they can go live their lives at home
- We don't micromanage, we hire the right people and let them do great things
- We encourage Intelligent Risk taking, and if it fails, we learn from our mistakes. Mistakes in Ensign are not a bad thing, they are an opportunity to learn
- Our company culture CAPLICO is felt every day in every facility. Our culture is what makes us different in our industry, our mission is to Transform & Dignify long term care