Spirit Program Appearance Request
The Texas Tech Spirit Program Appearance website will be closed December 5, 2023 - January 5, 2024.
No appearances requests will be accepted during this time.
Starting January 5, 2024, we will be charging a fee for each appearance. If you have already submitted an appearance request for Spring 2024, we will be reaching out to you after January 5, 2024.
- Event requests must be made no later than two weeks prior to appearance date AND no earlier than three months prior to appearance date.
- Events must be between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- One hour max per event request.
- To ensure appearance form gets received, please make sure you fill out all information boxes.
- The Spirit Group(s) that attend, if approved, will be determined by the Spirit Program's availability and the type of request. We will try to honor your request by sending the best Spirit group that both represents Texas Tech and accommodates your needs.
- You will be contacted via email, please make sure you type your email address correctly.
(Please check junk inbox for confirmation.)
- The Texas Tech Spirit Program has the right to deny any appearance request. Please note we cannot accept every appearance request.
- Requests will be replied to no earlier than one week prior to event date.
- Please note that these are college students with busy schedules. We unfortunately can not accept every request.
- Appearances are reviewed once a week with the squads.
- Confirmed appearances are final and can not be changed.
- If proper protocol is not followed, request will be automatically denied.
For any appearance date on/after January 1, 2024, an appearance fee may be assessed. More details and a new fee structure will be available soon.