Members of the Texas Tech Spirit Program are supported through Student Affairs. Benefits and additional support are given to Spirit Program members meeting expectations.
Student Leadership Scholarship:
- $1,000 Leadership Scholarship per academic year.
- Waives Out of State Tuition Fee.
- Applied to Student Account.
On-Campus Meal Plan:
- On-Campus Meal Plan
- Applied to student's ID card. Works on-campus eating establishments.
- Amount is contingent on budget year academic year.
Additional Financial Support:
- Uniforms, practice attire, warm-ups, bags, and accessories related to squad will be provided. High care must be priority for athlete using items. Some items must be turned back in at end of year.
- Paid national competition opportunities for squads meeting qualifications and expectations.
- Transportation and per diem provided for travel athletic events.
Strength & Conditioning Program:
- Spirit Program members are required to work out at designated time with squad.
- Strength & Conditioning coaches are provided through Athletic Department.
- Academic progress and success is our primary focus for our student-leaders. Students are expected to contact coach to gain assistance in classes needing additional support.
Safety & Training:
- Squads will attend a training camp each summer to be trained and updated on safety techniques and progressions. Coaches are trained and certified each year through courses in NCA/NDA, AACCA, and USA Cheer.
- Athletic Trainer will be in attendance at each practice, home game, and competition.
- Spirit Program members have access for emergency care to a Team Doctor and Nurse.
- Active and supportive Spirit Alumni Program.
- Cheering for a Big 12 School and game day experiences.
- Family discounted season ticket pricing options.
Sponsorships:Spirit Program members will have access to services and products available at various businesses around Lubbock. Sponsorships are made possible through maintaining our high level of representation on and off the field. To become a sponsor, please contact Stephanie Rhode at email@example.com.
Body Bronzing Bar: spray tanning and skin care products
Paint Nail Bar: finger and toe nails services
Lash Lounge: eye lash extension services
Waxing the City: facial waxing service
Wells Fargo: official sponsor of the Masked Rider Program
Texas Tech Credit Union: official sponsor of the Raider Red Program
Cardinal's Sport Center: official athletic clothing supplier for Spirit Program
Dollar Western Wear: official boot supplier for Pom Squad & clothing supplier for Masked Rider Program
Lucchese Boots: official dance boot for Pom squad
Thank you to all our sponsors for your continued support!More Sponsorship Information >>