Construction Engineering Minor
A minor in construction engineering is available by completing 18 hours of selected construction engineering courses. Students must have a TTU GPA of 3.5 or higher and completed prerequisites of MATH 1331 and MATH 1451 with a grade of B or higher to declare a construction engineering minor. The courses required are listed below:
- CONE 2300 *, Construction Materials & Blueprint Reading
- CONE 2302, Surveying
- CONE 4300, Construction Safety
- CONE 4320, Construction Cost Estimating
- CONE 4322, Construction Management
- CONE 4324, Construction Contracts & Specifications
*CONE 3300 – Construction Equipment can be substituted for CONE 2300 if prior knowledge of the construction industry can be established.
A grade of at least "C" is required for all minor courses.
Approval for Minor Form
To download an Approval for Minor Form, click here