Guannan Wang, PH.D.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Computational mechanics; Trefftz method; Voronoi cell finite element method.
- Mircomechanics; Composite materials; Homogenization; Multiscale modeling; Viscoelasticity; Optimization; Sensor&”IoT” technology.
Finite element method; Variational principle; Partical-interaction composite beams.
- Ph.D., University of Virginia, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (August, 2012-May, 2016);
- M.S., Zhejiang University, College of Civil Engineering and Architecture (September, 2009-June, 2012);
- Bachelor, Taiyuan University of Technology, College of Architecture and Civil Engineering (September, 2005-July, 2009).