Maryam Tabatabaei, PH.D.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Office: ME 225
Research Link:ResearchGate, Google Scholar
- Thin films and nanotechnology, nano-biomaterials
- Nano/micro-scale modeling of defects in ultra-small objects
- Cellular structure and nonlinear deformation in solid mechanics
- Ph.D., Sharif University of Technology (2013)
- Visiting Scholar, University of California, San Diego, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry;
- Research Associate, Sharif University of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering;
- Post-Doctoral Researcher, Texas Tech University, Department of Mechanical Engineering (Nov. 2016-).