Rumeysa Tekin, Ph.D.
Office: Maddox Engineering Research Center, Suite 030
Texas Tech University
Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering
Lubbock, TX 79409-3103
- Synthesis of zeolites and related microporous (zeotype) and mesoporous materials
- Photocatalysis using novel molecularly-selective vanadosilicate materials
- Zeolite crystal growth
- Zeolites as hosts for fragrance
- Antimicrobial zeolites
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering Department, Yeditepe University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- B.S., Chemical Engineering Department, Yeditepe University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Train users on the equipment housed in the Materials Characterization Center
- Provide guidance on the equipment selection/use and assist in data interpretation
- When required, perform materials characterization using the equipment available in the Materials Characterization Center