Notebook Helpful Hints
- Follow Directions: See "Awards & Judging Policies"
- Submitted as an electronic PDF file
- Must include cover sheet/title page with school, team name, teacher contact, and team
- 12 pt font, single-sided, double-spaced, 1" margins, Times New Roman font preferred
(single spacing acceptable in tables and outlines)
- 32 pages maximum (not including title/cover page) – single-sided
- Supplemental (support) materials should be placed in an appendix not to exceed 20
pages double-sided (40 total)
- A team can only be judged by complete, accurate and well-presented information
- Format your notebook by judging criteria; make it easy for judges, i.e., section headings
consistent with and in order of the judging criteria
ALL TEAMS MUST SUBMIT ENGINEERING NOTEBOOKS!!!
Failure to submit notebook will prohibit team from advancing to playoff round.
Notebook Submittal Address
Texas Tech University
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Notebook due by Thursday, October 20, 2016, at 4:00 p.m.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ENGINEERING NOTEBOOKS WILL PREVENT YOUR SCHOOL FROM ADVANCING TO
THE PLAYOFF ROUND, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT COMPETING FOR THE BEST AWARD!!