Please hover over the image to learn more about our available spaces.
CoMC Room 265
- Customizable floor plan to promote group work
- Catered toward active and engaged learning
- Dynamic layout for both instructor classes and presentations
This highly flexible classroom gives students and teachers a choice as to what kind of learning atmosphere works best for them. Designed for active and engaged learning and instruction, this learner-centered environment promotes increased levels of interaction and is highly adaptable to multiple styles of teaching. As a presentational space, it provides flexibility for either conventional space usage or collaborative small group work.
CoMC Room 152
- Equipped with over 30 iMacs
- Current and Innovative Software
- Nested U shaped
Our visual communication classroom, housed on the first floor of the CoMC, is designed for the collaborative creation of high end visual communication artifacts between students and instructors. The 34 iMacs offer full suites of current design software with a focus on guided instruction. The nested U shape layout of the classroom will help ensure that every student will be able to focus on the instructor while still following along themselves.
CoMC Room 905
- Modular meeting space for custom workshops
- Collaborative work surfaces to encourage new types of interactions
- The classroom features writable surfaces on all walls
An innovative layout that combines flexible furniture and collaborative work surfaces to encourage new types of interactions between learners and educators. This learning environment fosters communication among students and between students and educators. The classroom features writable surfaces on all walls. Educators are not restricted to the front of the classroom, rather they are free to navigate throughout the room and easily engage with students to guide discussion or present information.