The College of Visual and Performing Arts Ambassadors is a select group of student volunteers. The goal of the Ambassadors is to provide information about the TTU College of Visual and Performing Arts to prospective students, their parents, alumni, and other interested parties, based upon their own perspective. Ambassadors attend recruiting events such as University Day, develop contacts with public and private schools, and assist with various events and public relations initiatives of the college.
Please feel free to contact us in room 203 Holden Hall or call 806.742.0700. Click to complete an application.
Current CVPA Ambassadors
- Allison Pelham
- Breanna Engelhardt
- Devon Curtis
- Heather Lambert
- Jon Ortiz
- Jorge Martinez
- Madeline Garcia
- Megan Reyna
- Michaela Hardin
- Michaela Yarbrough
- Nathan Parker Collins
- Nicole Laiben
- Rebekah Holmes
- Sydney Kim
- Tyler Brown
The selection process takes place during each spring semester for the following academic year.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Must be a full-time VPA student during the long terms.
- Must have at least two semesters remaining prior to graduation.
- Must be nominated by a faculty member or academic advisor.
- Application Process
- Letters of invitation to apply will be sent to nominees who meet the above criteria.
- Applications will be screened and a select number of applicants will be invited to schedule an interview time.
- Selected applicants will be interviewed by the associate dean for undergraduate issues, the college academic advisor, and the college marketing/public relations staff.
- The CVPA personnel listed above will compile the interview results, make the final selections, and notify all interviewees of the results.
- The associate dean for undergraduate issues serves as the advisor of the CVPA Ambassadors.