Format Checklist Table
Download Printable Version
Download Section Title Pages
- Number pages consecutively within sections.
- Print dossier in reasonably-sized font, generally 11 or 12 point; 10 point is appropriate
for limited passages.
- Scan at no less than 150 dpi resolution; scan at 100% page-for-page replication.
- Count pages: dossier does not exceed 20 pages, with exception of (a) candidate's curriculum
vitae, (b) letters provided by references, and (c) annual report, and (d) appendices.
- BIOSKETCHES of references are limited to approximately ONE PAGE total.
- Students' ratings (both types combined) are limited to One PAGE / YEAR of service
over duration [OR, as suggested by Provost in June 2015, One Page / Qualitative Summaries
and One PAGE / representative student comments].