Fall 2020 Scholarship Application | Now Open!
To apply, please review the instructions below and follow the link to the portal below to submit your application.
FGTMP invites active program participants to apply for the FGTMP Scholarship. This scholarship opportunity is to highlight and recognize first generation students for engaging in the various program activities, including:
- connecting with their Peer Mentor
- utilizing their expanded network of support
- accessing university resources and programs
- participating in Student Success & Professional Development Activities
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Institutional GPA 2.75 (TTU GPA)
- Enrolled Full Time at TTU (12+ credit hours)
- Active FGTMP Program Participant
How to Apply
- Completed Fall 2020 FGTMP Scholarship Application | Deadline to submit application: Monday, January 4 at 11:59pm cst.
Optional (Strongly Recommended)
- Peer Mentor Letter of Recommendation
- Faculty/Staff Letter of Recommendation
Application Closes: Monday, January 4 at 11:59 pm CST
For more information contact:
Shruti Nelson, Assistant Director
- Shruti.Nelson@ttu.edu | 806-834-8632