Virtual Experiences 2020
Hello students, parents, and families,
College Connect offered two virtual experience this July utilizing Zoom. All students that registered for the camp attended for free and had supplies delivered or shipped to them for free as well. Students had the chance to receive a Virtual Relief Fund if they filled out the form and met the qualifications.
Ready. Set. Summer. was our camp for middle school students that included CAD, Art and Engineering three times a week for one hour.
TTU4You was our camp for high schoolers that included classes from Housing, Admissions, Financial Aid, TTU Career Development Center and Red to Black.
July 13-17 - 6th-8th grade
We are excited to have reached a capacity for Ready.Set.Summer!
- Use your password to login. Passwords are found in your supplies box!
- View the presentation from orientation here!
- 2pm on July 13th
- Tuesday and Thursdays are independent work days
- Computer-Aided Design and 3D Printing
- 10am-11am on July 15th and 17th
- Contemporary Art
- 1pm-2pm on July 15th and 17th
- 4pm-5pm on July 15th and 17th
July 20-24 - 9th-12th grade
We are excited to have reached a capacity for TTU4YOU!
- College Readiness
- Admissions - 11am-12pm
- Financial Aid - 2pm-3pm
- Money Management
- Red to Black/Reality Check - 11am-12pm
- TTU Housing - 2pm-3pm
- Professional Development
- Correlating Personality Type in Career Exploration -10am-12pm
- Resume and Cover Letters - 2pm-3pm
Stay tuned for more details!