Virtual Experiences 2020
Hello students, parents, and families,
College Connect is excited to offer two virtual experience this July! We will be using Zoom. If you require assistance setting up an account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⭐️Limited spots available
⭐️Must register online
⭐️Class project supplies will be shipped to the student's mailing address.
After registration closes, those participating will be contacted closer to their program start date.
Registration forms will be sent via mail and email on June 26, 2020. If you have not received yours, please contact email@example.com or click here to download and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.* Our staff will provide contactless local delivery of supplies for Lubbock, Levelland, Idalou, and Wolforth on July 9-10, 2020. We will also be able to pick up release forms! All other supplies will be mailed out on July 9th via expedited shipping.
We look forward to meeting you and thank you for your patience, as we continue to develop our program.
July 13-17 - 6th-8th grade
We are excited to have reached a capacity for Ready.Set.Summer!
- Use your password to login. Passwords are found in your supplies box!
- View the presentation from orientation here!
- 2pm on July 13th
- Tuesday and Thursdays are independent work days
- Computer-Aided Design and 3D Printing
- 10am-11am on July 15th and 17th
- Contemporary Art
- 1pm-2pm on July 15th and 17th
- 4pm-5pm on July 15th and 17th
July 20-24 - 9th-12th grade
We are excited to have reached a capacity for TTU4YOU!
- College Readiness
- Admissions - 11am-12pm
- Financial Aid - 2pm-3pm
- Money Management
- Red to Black/Reality Check - 11am-12pm
- TTU Housing - 2pm-3pm
- Professional Development
- Correlating Personality Type in Career Exploration -10am-12pm
- Resume and Cover Letters - 2pm-3pm
Stay tuned for more details!