Federal Educational Benefits
Welcome to MVP forms!
Military & Veterans Programs has transitioned to a paperless office environment. All required documents for certification must be submitted to MVP as an attachment to your online electronic form.
How to Start:
- Complete registration with no expected changes prior to submitting an MVP Form for certification.
- Sign onto MVP Forms with your ERaider ID and Password.
- Click one form per term for completion.
- Only the terms listed in each dropdown are available for certification.
- Specific Instructions are available within each form.
- Click on links within each form for Federal Checklists and the Hazlewood Checklists.
- Remember to upload requested supporting documents prior to form submission. Note: In MVP Forms, push SAVE before SUBMIT to view uploaded documents
- Click on Federal Educational Benefits, PDF Forms & Checklists to access forms not yet available on MVP Forms such as a
Parent Institution Letter (PIL), Federal Tutoring forms, the TTU SBS 3rd Party Agreement
form or the Military Payment Plan Enrollment Request Form.
- All MVP Students may fill out a Military Payment Plan Enrollment Request form and submit it to email@example.com or submit it directly to SBS in 301 West Hall. This form will delay payment for tuition and fees only until the first payment plan deadline. Note: if you have Housing, meal plan or other charges, this form doesn't cover those so you must go ahead and make payment arrangements with SBS for those items immediately.
For assistance with the MVP Forms Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your R#, browser type and brief description of any errors you are receiving.
Chrome or Firefox is the recommended browser.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, please allow 30 business days processing time.
PDF Forms & Checklists:
- Military Payment Plan Enrollment Request
- Student Business Services - Third Party Payment Form
- Parent Institution Letter & Instructions
- VA Student Information Sheet
- Phone List
Tutor Instructions & Forms: Submit both forms as they are both required
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at the following link.
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill® - Active Duty Educational Assistance Program (new).
- Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness & Employment.
Special Instructions for Chapter 31 TTU Students
- Chapter 32 Post-Vietnam Era Veteran's Educational Assistance Program (VEAP).
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® Veteran's Educational Assistance Act of 2008.
- Chapter 35 Dependent's Educational Assistance Program.
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill® - Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program.
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)-Program discontinued
- Colmery Act-Forever GI Bill®