Raider Education Department (RED)
*Coronavirus Response Update
All currently scheduled workshops and trainings have been postponed or moved to a virtual platform. Participants will be updated of these changes via email. Planning for future workshops continues with respect to social distancing recommendations. Until further notice, all consultations will be done via phone and virtual channels. Please contact Cory Hamilton to schedule a consultation.
Raider Education seeks to increase opportunities for cultural intelligence, civility, and inclusive leadership skill development for all students at Texas Tech University. Through partnerships across campus with faculty, staff, and students, Raider Education provides individual trainings, group workshops, and classroom curriculum support in a student-focused model that emphasizes actions on campus.
What We Offer
- Workshops for Student Organizations
- Trainings for Student Staff Groups
- Individual Leadership Training Events
- Inclusive Curriculum Development Support
- Community Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Topics of Interest
- Cultural Intelligence
- Inclusive Leadership
- Recognizing Bias
- Conflict with Civility
- Authentic Leadership
- Identity Development
- Micro Aggressions
- Servant Leadership
- Diversity Ethics
- Custom Topics Upon Request
For additional information OR to schedule a workshop/presentation, contact Cory Hamilton, Director.
Meet Our Director
- Completing Ph.D. in Educational Leadership at Eastern Michigan University and has Masters Degree in Experiential Education
- Spent 10 years as adventure educator teaching leadership through backpacking, canoeing, kayaking, rock-climbing, and spelunking expeditions.
- 5-years of teaching undergraduate leadership curriculum at Eastern Michigan University
- Expert leader in ropes course & interactive team building.
- Favorite Learning Experiences: Teaching study abroad course in Barbados, Serving as faculty advisor to AKL fraternity, Serving as faculty advisor for LGBTQIA Service Organization, Attempting to positively raise three daughters