*Coronavirus Update (January 2021)
All currently scheduled workshops and trainings will take place on a virtual platform until further notice. Planning for future workshops continues with respect to social distancing recommendations. All consultations will be done via phone and virtual channels. Please submit a Workshop Request or contact Cory Hamilton, Director, to schedule a consultation.
Raider Education seeks to increase opportunities for cultural intelligence, civility, and inclusive leadership skill development for all students at Texas Tech University. Through partnerships across campus with faculty, staff, and students, Raider Education provides individual trainings, group workshops, and classroom curriculum support in a student-focused model that emphasizes actions on campus.
What We Offer
- Workshops for Student Organizations
- Trainings for Student Staff Groups
- Classroom Presentations
- Individual Leadership Training Events
- Inclusive Curriculum Development Support
- Community Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Raider Education Topics Include:
- Inclusive Leadership
- Authentic/Values-based Leadership
- Understanding Social Identities
- Mitigating Bias
- Understanding Culture
- Creating Inclusive Organizational Culture
- Responding to Microagressions
- Engaging in Controversy with Civility
- Leading Inter-group Dialogue
- Allyship & Anti-Racism
- Leadership for Social Change
- Custom Workshops Available
Request a Workshop or Presentation
Work with Raider Education as a Peer Educator
Do you love creating and presenting engaging workshops and presentations about culture, diversity, and inclusive leadership? Looking for leadership experience and building your presenting skills? Come make a difference on campus by joining Raider Education as a Peer Educator!
Peer Educators receive training on Raider Education topics and teaching methods and then have the opportunity to speak in classrooms, workshops, and events all over campus. Contact us today to become a part of the team!
For additional information or questions, contact Cory Hamilton, Director.