Raider Education Department (RED)
Raider Education seeks to establish partnerships across campus with faculty, staff, and students to increase opportunities for cultural intelligence, civility, and inclusive leadership skill development.
- Workshops for Student Groups
- Individual Leadership Training Events
- Inclusive Curriculum Development Support
- Community Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Topics of Interest
- Cultural Intelligence
- Inclusive Leadership
- Recognizing Bias
- Conflict with Civility
- Authentic Leadership
- Identity Development
- Micro Aggressions
- Servant Leadership
- Diversity Ethics
- Custom Topics Upon Request
For additional information OR to schedule a workshop/presentation, contact Cory Hamilton, Director.
Meet Our Director
Cory Hamilton is director of the new Raider Education Department in the Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Texas Tech University. In this role, Cory envisions working with students, staff, and faculty to provide opportunities for learning and engagement about culture, leadership, and issues of inclusion.
Interesting Facts About Cory:
- Completing Ph.D. in Educational Leadership at Eastern Michigan University and has Masters Degree in Experiential Education
- Spent 10 years as adventure educator teaching leadership through backpacking, canoeing, kayaking, rock-climbing, and spelunking expeditions.
- 5-years of teaching undergraduate leadership curriculum at Eastern Michigan University
- Spent thousands of hours leading low ropes, high ropes, and other team building experiences.
- Favorite Learning Experiences: Teaching study abroad course in Barbados, Serving as faculty advisor to AKL fraternity, Serving as faculty advisor for LGBTQIA Service Organization, Attempting to positively raise three daughters