Texas Tech University upgraded to Blackboard Learn 9.1, and Worldwide eLearning is committed to helping faculty and instructors explore these Blackboard features, develop quality online courses and take advantage of more opportunities to engage students online.Login to Blackboard
Support and Training
Detailed instructions, FAQs, tutorials, troubleshooting tips and more.
- Instructor Support
- Blackboard Training Documents
- TTU Blackboard Quick Links
- Collaborate Ultra in a Blackboard Course
- ILP Grade Integration
- Getting Started with Blackboard
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Proctorio Proctoring Tool
- Respondus Quiz Tool
- Respondus Training Document
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Request Development Course (Development area, no student access)
- Blackboard Building Block Request Form
- Request Live Blackboard Course (Fall 2020 Live Courses are all in Blackboard)
- Request to Combine Blackboard Live Courses
- Instructor On-Demand Tutorials from Blackboard
- TTU Blackboard Archival Policy
- Student Support
Instructors: Texas Tech University Blackboard Support email email@example.com or call 806-742-5933.
For 24-hour faculty Blackboard technical support, please call (844) 897-0537 (Toll-Free) or (806) 853-5153 (local) to chat with a support specialist.
Also, for assistance with the design and development of your Blackboard online or blended courses, our Instructional Design (ID) team is here to help you.
Students: For assistance with sign-in problems, browser errors, and other technical difficulties, please contact IT Help Central at (806) 742-HELP, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the IT Help Central Website. If you encounter difficulties with the Blackboard course content or tools, please contact your instructor and if needed, the instructor can initiate a request for assistance with Blackboard Support to resolve the issue by emailing email@example.com or by calling (806) 742-5933.
Attention Blackboard Faculty
- TTU eLearning and the IT Division are happy to introduce an additional support option in Blackboard; the tool is called Eesysoft. You will notice messages throughout Blackboard with links to support documents and webpages. You will also notice a question mark and support tab in the bottom right corner of Blackboard. You can click on that link to access Blackboard support documents and information.
- Due to the current national situation and the major shift to all online teaching,
we are working diligently to monitor our limited online resources. In light of this,
we are asking all faculty to utilize the Mediasite Presentation function within Blackboard,
as opposed to only uploading videos into Blackboard directly. We have sufficient storage
within our Mediasite lecture capture system, but limited storage in Blackboard. If
you need additional assistance with linking to Mediasite within the Blackboard Learn
system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance with Mediasite, please contact email@example.com.
For all other issues please contact IT Help Central at (806) 742-4357 (HELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your partnership as we navigate through this pandemic, collaborating to conserve institutional resources where possible.
- Compliant with NCAA requirements, athletic academic advisors have "observer" access in Blackboard for their student athletes. Observer access provides limited view-only course progress and performance information. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Provost: eLearning & Academic Partnerships at email@example.com.
eLearning & Academic Partnerships
AddressTexas Tech Plaza | 1901 University Avenue, Suite 513 | Lubbock, Texas 79410-5095 || Mailing: Box 45095 | Lubbock, TX 79409-5095
PhoneOffice (806) 742-7227 || Student Support (806) 853-5153 or toll-free (844) 897-0537