Texas Tech University upgraded to Blackboard Learn 9.1 and Worldwide eLearning is committed to helping faculty and instructors explore these Blackboard features, develop quality online courses, and take advantage of more opportunities to engage students online.Login to Blackboard
Support and Training
Detailed instructions, FAQs, tutorials, troubleshooting tips, and more.
- Instructor Support
- ILP Integration Grade Tool
- Assessment Tool/Building Assessments in Blackboard
- Getting Started with Blackboard
- Blackboard Training
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Proctorio Proctoring Tool
- Respondus Quiz Tool
- Respondus Training Document
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Portfolio Tool
- Request Development Shell (Development area, no student access)
- Blackboard Building Block Request Form
- Request Live Blackboard Shell (Semester-based shell from which you will teach)
- Request to Combine Blackboard Live Shells
- Instructor On-Demand Tutorials from Blackboard
- TTU Blackboard Archival Policy
- Student Support
Instructors: For 24-hour faculty Blackboard technical support, please call (844)897-0537 (Toll-Free) or (806)853-5153 (local) to chat with a support specialist.
Also, for assistance with the design and development of your Blackboard online or blended courses, our Instructional Design (ID) Team is here to help you.
Students: For assistance with sign-in problems, browser errors, and other technical difficulties, please contact IT HelpCentral at (806) 742-HELP, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the IT Help Central Website. If you encounter difficulties with the Blackboard course content or tools, please contact your instructor and if needed, the instructor can initiate a request for assistance with Blackboard Support to resolve the issue by emailing email@example.com or by calling (806)742-7227.
Attention Blackboard Faculty
Compliant with NCAA requirements, athletic academic advisors have "observer" access in Blackboard for their student athletes. Observer access provides limited view-only course progress and performance information. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Provost: eLearning & Academic Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLearning & Academic Partnerships
AddressTexas Tech Plaza | 1901 University Avenue, Suite 513 | Lubbock, Texas 79410-5095 || Mailing: Box 45095 | Lubbock, TX 79409-5095
PhoneOffice (806) 742-7227 || Student Support (806) 853-5153 or toll-free (844) 897-0537