About The Program
WindU is a multi-university collaborative graduate certificate program funded by the National Science Foundation to address current needs in one of the fastest growing employment sectors in North America – the wind energy industry. WindU combines the expertise of renowned wind energy scientists, specialists, and academics to offer a unique graduate-level program for wind energy engineers, developers, and professionals looking to enhance their knowledge of all facets of the wind energy industry including turbine design and engineering, project development, energy policy, finance, and repower.
TTU offers this as a 15 credit-hour graduate certificate in Wind Energy. All courses are offered online. Students may take courses from the curriculum at any of the participating universities: Texas Tech University, Northern Arizona University, and/or the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
The TTU/WindU Graduate Certificate in Wind Energy offers:
- A choice between technical and managerial tracks for students.
- Access to the latest information in the industry.
- Guest webinars by wind industry professionals at the top of their fields.
- An opportunity to expand your knowledge in the growth sector that is wind energy.
- Courses may apply to the TTU Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies as applicable.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form below for details!
eLearning & Academic Partnerships
AddressTexas Tech Plaza | 1901 University Avenue, Suite 513 | Lubbock, Texas 79410-5095 || Mailing: Box 45095 | Lubbock, TX 79409-5095
PhoneOffice (806) 742-5944 || Student Support (806) 853-5153 or toll-free (844) 897-0537