- Departmental Governance - information on the strategic plan, faculty and committee handbooks, digital measures, ethics, etc.
- Tenure and Promotion Procedures - information on the preparation and submission of the T&P dossiers
- Research Funding and Information - information about grant opportunities and information on how to access to the Foundation Center database.
- English Department IT - information on sending tickets, reserving equipment, and setting up hybrid courses.
- Webmaster email - direct email address to request updates to profile or program pages.
- Developing Syllabi - includes information on learning outcomes, writing syllabi, absence reports and policies, disability statements, and ethics.
- Instructional Resources - contains information on incomplete grades, grade appeals, grievances, ombudsman office, student counseling services, etc.
- Guidelines for the Educational Use of Copyrighted Works - OP30.22
- LCWL Group Convenors
- Data Warehouse - Main Page
- Student Information - Queries include total enrollment, new student enrollment, semester credit hours, and degrees awarded.
- Course/Instructor Evaluations - Student evaluation of course and instructor.
- Surveys on the Web - Data obtained from Administrator Evaluation Survey, Currently Enrolled Student Survey, and Recent Surveys
- Course Inventory Listing - TTU Course Listing by College, Department, and Subject These are active courses in Banner and are being updated monthly.
- Institutional Research
The mission of the office of Institutional Research is to facilitate institutional planning and decision making by providing university administration, staff, and faculty with strategic data.
- Public Access to Course Information
Effective with Fall 2010 course evaluations, the averages from the 16 questions will be made available on the Public Access to Course Information site. No material will be made public other than that which is currently available and accessible to all TTU faculty, staff and students.
- Office Hours Form
- Book Order Form
The TTU Emergency Communications Center is intended to inform the Texas Tech University community about what to do in advance of, during and after an emergency.