The following links connect to the program-level assessment plans for undergraduate and graduate degrees offered by the Department of English. Each plan contains a statement of purpose for the degree/specialization and lists expected learning outcomes and methods of assessment.
The TLTC has developed a handbook to guide you through the process of writing the learning outcomes and methods of assessment for your courses.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Creative Writing Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Literature and Language Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts in Technical Communication
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Technical Communication
- Ph.D. in English
- Ph.D. in Technical Communication and Rhetoric