Technical Communication and Rhetoric Graduate Council
The Technical Communication and Rhetoric Graduate Council (TCRGC) was founded in 2016 and has the following goals:
- To act as an administrative group that advocates for the students of the Technical Communication and Rhetoric PhD and Technical Communication MA programs.
- To evaluate, organize, implement, and develop services that meet the professional and academic needs of TCR graduate students.
- To act as a channel of communication between the TCR graduate students and faculty.
- To address issues and concerns expressed by TCR graduate students.
- To support the development of leadership and communication skills of its members.
Meetings are held monthly, and any graduate student in Technical Communication and Rhetoric (onsite or online) may attend. Email Michael McCarthy (email@example.com) to be added to the distribution list for meeting dates and other announcements. Meeting minutes and other resources can be found here.
|Vice President||Bailey Cundiff|
|Onsite Representative||Shayla Corprew|
|Online Representative||Janene Davison|
|Faculty Advisor||Dr. Rachel Wolford|