Welcome, Parents and Family Members of Admitted Students!
Being an involved parent is crucial to your student's success. Students need to know they have support as they make the transition from high school to college. Research studies show that the more parents are involved, the more likely their students will remain enrolled and persist to graduation.
While the Admitted Student Tasklist is a list of the items your student needs to complete for enrollment at Texas Tech University, here are some things you can do to stay involved with Texas Tech University.
Ways to Get Involved
- Register with Parent and Family Relations to receive the monthly eNewsletter.
- Join the Texas Tech Parents Association to connect with Red Raider families in your community.
- Have your student add you and/or other family members as guests for Red Raider Orientation.
- To make sure you receive TechA!ert emergency alerts, update your contact information at www.ttu.edu/emergencyalert
- Bookmark the Academic Calendar for viewing holidays, tuition and fee deadlines.
- Make your hotel reservations for move-in, Family Weekend, and other visits to Lubbock.
For more information about Parent and Family programming, contact:
- Parent & Family Relations
Admitted Student Tasklist
Address201 Student Union Building, Box 45014, Lubbock, TX 79409