In the Media
- December 6, 2014 — Falling gas likely to continue but may not impact grocery prices, local experts say — Lubbock Avalanche-Journal — The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal publishes commentary from Michael Giberson in an article addressing the likely economic impacts of declining crude oil prices.
- December 1, 2014 — Free Market Institute launches pilot program— The Daily Toreador — The Daily Toreador covers the Free Market Institute's new undergraduate reading program, featuring commentary from Benjamin Powell and Adam Martin.
- November 25, 2014 — Austrian Economists Look Beyond the Fatal Conceit— Pan Am Post — Benjamin Powell and Edward Stringham provide commentary for an article discussing the growth of the Austrian School of Economics in Argentina.
- November 17, 2014 — Ninety Percent Income Tax Rate Would Help the Rich, Economics Professors Claim— The College Fix — Edward Stringham provides commentary for an article critiquing an idea by economists Kindermann and Krueger, who argue that a tax rate of 90 percent would make everyone better off.
- August 11, 2014 — The Anarcho-Capitalism Scapegoat: If Only Kirchner Understood It— Pan Am Post — The Pan Am Post cites Edward Stringham in its description of a debate in the Argentinian Congress led by Cabinet Chief Jorge Capitanich.